Favorite Links & Local Attractions
Interesting Hotels/Motels/B&B/Places to stay:
- Cave B Inn
- Ivy Chapel Inn - in a restored chapel in Ephrata, WA
- The Inn at Soap Lake - a restored hotel.
- Notaras Lodge - built with logs, theme rooms (John Wayne, Bonnie
- Waterville Historic Hotel - when wheat was king, so was Waterville.
- Mar Don Resort - fishing anyone?
- The Icicle Inn - Near Leavenworth, a Bavarian village
- The IvyWild Inn - historic mansion in the heart of Wenatchee.
- Terry's Place - a full-featured apartment in East Wenatchee, with kitchen, washer/dryer, garage, and so forth.
Skiing and Winter Sports:
- Crescent Bar Resort
Climbing - Local Rock Climbing routes and others throughout Washington
- The City of Wenatchee: Just to the North of White Heron Winery, Wenatchee and the surrounding area has lots to offer.
- Ohme Gardens:
Hard to believe that in this desert country, one would find a beautiful
Alpine Garden. But here, just North of Wenatchee, you find just that!
Go here or select one of the
pictures below for a detailed look. Be sure to plan a visit and allow
enough time for a picnic. White Heron Wine might be allowed in the
picnic area near the entrance, but check first!
And don't miss the Wild Horses
Monument to the east and above Vantage
Duplication of any content of these pages is a violation
of the copyright laws of the United States.
Copyright © 2013 White Heron Cellars
wine, vineyard, vinyards, washington wines,
Chantepierre, Rose', Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Petit
Verdot, Pinot Noir, Gamy, Syrah, Rousanne, Viognier, merlot