We invite you to hold your wedding at the winery, in our ampitheatre above the scenic Columbia River. Please refer to these guidelines, which will help to ensure a safe and enjoyable wedding for you and all of your guests. If you desire more information, have questions, or wish to reserve the Winery for your wedding, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 797-9463.
• Rental fee for the venue is $600.
• This is an outdoor venue, and we recommend scheduling between 7/10 and 9/20 for weather and heat reasons. A large tent is available for an extra setup fee, please contact the Winery for details.
• There are no facilities for dressing or changing – thus RV rental or a similar arrangement is necessary should such facilities be desired.
• Tables, chairs, linen, and other necessaries are the responsibility of the wedding party.
• One contact person from the wedding party must be responsible and available throughout the event for dealing with all problems, logistical or emotional (such as over-consumption of wine, for which the contact person will be responsible, though Winery personnel reserve the right to determine if over-consumption is occuring).
• Portable toilets will be provided, though cost is the responsibility of the wedding party (approximately $20 to $60 per toilet). Please contact the Winery to arrange this.
• Clean-up is the responsibility of the wedding party and a $200 additional deposit is required to pay for the same if the clean-up is not adequately performed. This deposit will be returned if clean-up is judged adequate by Winery personnel.
• All equipment (staging, dance floor, decor, etc) must be removed after the event concludes.
• Smoking will be allowed in designated areas only. This will be strictly enforced in order to prevent fires in the vineyard.
• The wedding party must provide parking control during the event.
• The wedding party is responsible for all decorations.
• No helium balloons, confetti, rice, or birdseed will be allowed on the premises. Rose petals and bubbles are ok.
• Labor and logistics can be provided for a cost. Contact the Winery for further information.
• Stage and electricity will be available. The stage provides an area easily large enough to accomodate a live band or dj.
All amplified music must be approved in advance by the
winery. The maximum volume must be kept within a reasonable
level, suggested volume is approximately 98 dB.
• Per Washington State Law, White Heron Cellars Wine is the only alcoholic beverage allowed to be served.
Duplication of any content of these pages is a violation of the copyright laws of the United States.
wine, vineyard, vinyards, washington wines, Chantepierre, Rose', Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Petit Verdot, Pinot Noir, Gamy, Syrah, Rousanne, Viognier, merlot